Water Treatment...

The utmost priority for A-1 Water Care is water treatment; your family, your animals and yourself all rely on clear chemical free water. Look to A-1 for all your water treatment needs!

Live within the city?

Your water supply is pumped from an aquifer or lake and it is treated by the city. Approximately 2% of this water is for in-house use. The remaining 98% is for industrial or municipal use.  The City may have treated this household water to a very high degree; that meets or exceeds the EPA standards however; it would still need to travel through miles of old pipe allowing possible contamination to reach your home.

Have well water?

There are over 30,000 pesticides that are made from 600 chemical compounds - all potentially ending up in our water supply.Every year millions of gallons of hazardous chemical wastes are dumped into our environment.Our landfills, ponds, pits and lagoons in the U.S. contain some of the most dangerous substances known with the potential of ending up in our water supply.

 

water treatment